Friday, December 7, 2007

10-Key



This was fun. My data entry speed has at least doubled. I use Keyboarding Pro Multimedia to improve my 10 key skill. This program was fun and interactive, it also gave me helpful reports at the end of each section. I can see many applications of this skill, professional it has many uses, many different fields involve data entry and being able to key quickly would help with any data regardless of it's nature. One personal use I can think of is computer games, some computer games have controls that can be customized and if you set your controls to the number pad you could me effectively navigate and play computer games. This kind of material is more what I think of when I think of a business or keyboarding class, doing this lessons was an "oldie but a goody".

No comments: